Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tina's High School Survival Kit



inside message :)





top view of kit

side view of kit

rope to help keep everything together when times get rough.



Tina's High school survival kit








I put together a little survival kit for my sister, since she's taking the first step into highschool.. i guess i figured it can be slightly daunting... and I guess if i had an older sister i would want her to do something like this for me.




I have to congratulate myself for being such a pro slueth.




i managed to walk past her in such a nonchalant way whilst holding it in my hand that she didn't even notice.




:D








the box i folded using scrap booking paper which was left over.




it was the only paper i had big enough to make a box from. plus its colourful :D




I learnt it on youtube and its actually a really easy to follow tutorial :)




so go youtube it if any of you are interested.








I bought her:








  • a set of three pens, blue, black and red. (the hello kitty ones from fancy world)




  • a cute sticky note pad. :)




  • a set of miniature wooden pegs, for organising her notes




  • and some string, to keep her life together and her family and friends close in times of need and stress.




its not much... but i think she'll like it.









here are some more photos.. and my messy desk..

















the box open and the letter,






the alphabet pegs







the box closed up











the thing behind the pegs is the stickynote pad. its actually the face of a bunny rabbit.



i finally feel old.
so this is what its like to be responsible;
katie,










No comments:

Post a Comment