Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 facts

10facts
l
1. I'm not sure how to spell wierd... or is it weird...
l
2. I try to colour code my wardrobe
l
3. I wear dresses because I can't be bothered putting an outfit together
l
4. I get thirsty after a shower
l
5. I like miniatures. e.g miniature soaps, miniature shampoos, miniature boxes, miniature things on necklaces
l
6. Right now, I love birdcages. Not your average ones, the very classic, old fashioned dome ones.
l
7. I started painting again this holiday. Re-fell in love with my water colours
l
8. I can't sleep with the aircon on. It makes me think of my increasingly large eco-footprint.
l
9. My favourite item as of now is my mum's L'Air du Temps perfume bottle by Nina Ricci. Just the bottle, not the actual perfume. :)
l
10. I sleep with 4 pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment