Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Death of a Social Life.

today in english i realised that christmas holiday is no longer a holiday.
oh well. atleast, i still have a bludge day tmr, and i still have the christmas party and beach outing to look forward too!
and i would like to organise some study dates with anyone in my english class, and write our essays together or do our practice responses :) that way atleast i have friends to be depressed with.
no really its not that bad. im just being melodramatic.
I am going to make sure to do some things for me. just me. :)
and a HUGE thankyou to Kirsten.
I was so touched by ur thoughtful presents today, you are one of the most generous, beautiful people I have been lucky enough to know, thankyou so much for being a part of my life :) and goodluck to you me and chloe tmr on stage.
(can i wish myself goodluck? or is that just weird?)
Yay im going to have jam on my toast tmr for brekkie ;D
xx
kt



No comments:

Post a Comment