Thursday, September 23, 2010

i felt the need











i felt the need to blog,
after all... you only get to graduate from highschool once
and the more I think/write/talk about then the better i will remember it for the future (hopefully)

even now its hard to believe i've graduated.
it feels so surreal to think that i won't ever have a chemistry class accompanied by chocolate, an english class without Mrs Palgan's exaggerated expressions, an ancient class without chupachups and fractured fairytales or a maths class without Mr Payne's unexpected hilarity. (:D)
It's true. I'm going to miss the little things the most. the things that i took for granted everyday. i will miss the bell times, the running into roll call late, the carrying of textbooks, the eating of lunch at every other time except lunch, the breaking into song, the random comments, laughing with and being laughed at by my favourite girls in the world, the inside jokes, the cottage, the microwave in the cottage, the bits of food left behind in the microwave in the cottage. The insignificant things that cumulate to make high school life so significant.

i'm going to miss our immaturity,our stressful days, our tears when things don't turn out the way we planned.

I'll carry all this with me for as long as I can. I hope even when I'm 82 years old I can call you girls up and have wheelchair races down the corridors of Hornsby Girls' High.


kt

No comments:

Post a Comment